Good Morning Sayings

10 love quotes to start your morning

Monday 29 June 2015  at 07:07
We have grown up together and my best memories were spent with you. I know that there are many more good times ahead and I need you with me every step of the way.

My words fail me when I try to describe
my love for you. You are the reflection of me and the one who turns my dreams into reality. There can never be another in my life. My heart is sealed for you.

We have been together for so long and I'm sure this is love. We have had good as well as bad times. You are truly amazing and I never want to let go. You are the only person I think of at the start and end of each day.

Every new day brings in hope for us. It gives us a chance to be good to each other. Our love is based on trust and we our always willing to sacrifice for the other. That is the best part about you and me that our love is real and not shallow.

You continue to surprise me with your kindness each day. I have never met any one like you before. Only you have the capability of making me fall in love with you all over again.You are precious to me my angel.

Your love is true freedom I feel free like a bird with wings to soar high. You accept me the way I am and never try to change me and that is why you have earned not only my heart but also my respect.

I love walking with you hand in hand. I love it when you kiss me because it is like your loving gestures speak what you don't. I know all that I need to when I'm in your arms wrapped in a loving embrace.

I never knew that a part of me was missing till I met you. You fit exactly in my life and make everything beautiful. You truly are a reflection of paradise and my angel sent from above.

Even though we might not always be together, I know you are still thinking about me. Our love does not depend on distance and time. It depends on truth and faithfulness and the sense of knowing that we cannot live without the other.

I am at ease when I'm with you. I know that you love me just the way I am. I do not have to put up fake appearances. I do not need to be someone who I'm not. I know you love me when I'm at my worst and that's why you deserve me when I'm at my best.

Next page: 11 best love quotes

No comments: